Family Planning Clinic Services
Pregnancy tests, Emergency Contraception, and Family Planing Supplies are available on a walk-in basis, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-11:30am and 1:00pm-4:30pm. Family planning exams are available by appointment only, please call (918) 465-5673 to schedule an appointment.
The following services are provided for women of childbearing age:
- Pregnancy test
- Annual exam
- Breast exam
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Testing for anemia
- Screening for sickle cell anemia
- Blood pressure check
Adolescents are encouraged to involve their parents.
Fees- A sliding scale is used and fees are based on income. No one will be denied services based on inability to pay.
Effective September 15, 2009 proof of income will be required for all Family Planning services. Please bring proof of income on your next visit.
Exceptions: Current on Medicaid(SoonerCare/SoonerPlan); Current WIC client, or 100% to pay.
Acceptable forms of income are:
- 2 pay stubs for everyone working in the household (within the last 90 days)
- Recent LES (leave and earnings statement)
- Unemployment letter/notice
- Current disability assistance(SSI) document
- Written statement of financial support
- Signed letter from employer stating gross income.
- Letter from DHS showing current eligibility of TANF or Food Stamps
If proof is not provided within 30 days, charges will be assessed at 100%
Clients who are 19 and older, with no insurance may qualify for insurance through SoonerCare or SoonerPlan. Please bring proof of identity (photo ID) and proof of citizenship(birth certificate or voter registration card) at your next visit.
For additional information, please call (918) 465-5673