Skip to main content

Kiowa County Health Department

Consumer Health

PurposeTurkey Dinner

Consumer Health provides the following services to Kiowa County:

Fee Change Notice: The 2017 legislative session approved fee changes for the following programs:  Food, Lodging, Public Bathing & X-Ray. Click on the program area for a summary of changes or Click here to view Title 310. Oklahoma State Department of Health, Chapter 250 - Fee Schedule for Consumer Health Service Rule.

Links to services provided by others: 

  • Wells, septic tanks, drinking water or air quality contact:
    Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ):

To view Oklahoma food service establishment inspection results click the link below:

For complaints related to smoking in restaurants please contact Oklahoma State Department of Health, Tobacco Prevention: Email – or call (405) 271-5243.


For questions or concerns related to Kiowa County please call the Health Department at (580) 726-3316 or e-mail

PHB seal
Back to Top