For more information/resources on School Vaccination Requirements visit the Oklahoma State Department of Health - Vaccines for School page.
Immunization protection for some of the common childhood illnesses such as:
- Whooping Cough (Pertussis)
- Haemophilus Influenza (HIB)
- Hepatitis A and B
- Chicken Pox (Varicella)
- Rotavirus *
- Pneumococcal Conjugate *
- Meningococcal Disease *
- Influenza (Flu)
- HPV *
Vaccines for Children program - Children from birth through 18 years of age in the following categories are eligible for Vaccines For Children vaccines at no cost:
- SoonerCare eligible: A child who is eligible for the Medicaid program (SoonerCare in Oklahoma) or is enrolled in the Medicaid program.
- Uninsured: A child who has no health insurance coverage
- American Indian or Alaskan Native
For those with insurance, we provide third party billing. Based on your insurance plan, you may be responsible for deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances for fees not covered by your insurance.
* Call for availability
For more information, please call:
Ponca City area: (580) 762-1641
Blackwell area: (580) 363-5520