Delaware County Health Department
Welcome to the Delaware County Health Department.
We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve. Our healthcare staff are licensed or certified in their professions, assuring the utmost in quality care for you and your family. All services are provided without regard to religion, race, color, national origin, creed, disability, gender or ability to pay. SoonerCare and SoonerPlan accepted.
We offer the following services:
• General Clinic (STD clinic, pregnancy tests, family planning, tuberculosis control clinic , communicable disease control, immunizations and head lice checks)
• WIC (Women, Infants & Children Supplemental Nutrition Program)
Click this link for the ONLINE APPLICATION
• Environmental Health (inspections, restaurant complaints, dog bites, food handler’s school)
• Family Planning (birth control, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception)
• Children First
• Health and Dental Education
As of March 24th, Governor Stitt issued the following Statewide Executive Order - Ready by clicking the links below:
ATTENTION PARENTS/YOUTH - Need help with distance learning? Click on this link for Parent/Youth Learning Resources - organized by topic/grade
We are located at:
432 S. 9th St. (P.O. Box 370)
Jay, OK 74346
Maria Alexander, Administrative Director
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. for lunch.
Closed Weekends & Holidays
To contact us please view the links below:
TO REPORT A PUBLIC HEALTH DISEASE OR OUTBREAK
Interested in improving the health of Delaware County, view the most recent Delaware County Health Assessment and the Delaware County Health Improvement Plan using the links below.
Delaware County Community Health Assessment
Delaware County Health Improvement Plan