Ready to Quit Tobacco?
Contact the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline, at 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669), or online at www.okhelpline.com.
Upcoming Car Seat Events
No car seat events are currently scheduled.
If you would like to schedule a car seat appointment or are in need of a car seat, please click here and complete the form.
If you have children or infants riding in your car, check out this Child Safety page from the SafeKids coalition.
You can also view the Children's Medical Center car seat safety video by scanning the QR code below:
Direct video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_-ZgJbK9Hg
School Education Programs Offered
- CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Child Health)
- Project Alert (Substance Abuse Prevention Program)
- Courage to KNOW (HIV/STD & Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program)
- Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT)
- School Health Index Free tool designed to help schools identify strengths and weaknesses of health promotion policies and programs. For more information please contact Sara King at SaraK@health.ok.gov or (405) 579-2248.
- Go Girl Go Camp (Self-esteem building program for 6th, 7th, 8th grade girls)
- Owning Up Bullying Prevention Program
- HIV/STD Presentations
- Personal Hygiene & Hand Washing Presentations
These programs are offered at no charge to all schools in Cleveland County. For more information contact Sara King at (405) 579-2248.
For Health Equity & Resources or information click here; if you would like information on the Unnatural Causes series click here