Atoka County Health Department
What we do
At Atoka County Health Department we offer numerous programs and services:
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children Supplemental Nutrition Program)
- Adult and Childhood Immunizations and Tuberculosis testing
- Environmental Health (inspections, restaurant complaints, water contamination, food handling)
- Family Planning and Women services (birth control, pregnancy testing, pap smear)
- STD testing
- Health Education
- SoonerStart/Early Intervention
- Communicable Disease/Tuberculosis identification,investigation, prevention, and control
- Turning Point
932 W 13th Street
Atoka, OK 74525-3425
Phone: (580) 889-2116
Fax: (580) 889-7698
Hours of Operation:
Services are offered Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are closed weekends and holidays
Atoka County Health department is an equal opportunity employer.
Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) has received confirmation that 12 Oklahoma residents have acquired Zika during international travel to countries experiencing local transmission of the virus. One of the 12 individuals is a pregnant woman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get a copy of my immunization record?
A: Come into the health department along with your ID and ask the front desk.
Q: What are your walk-in clinic hours?
A: Our walk-in clinic services are offered Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. We are closed weekends and holidays.
The Atoka County Health Department was established in 1952. Fifty-six years later, the Health Department continues to be a vital asset in the community for public health and emergency preparedness.