Skip to main content

Connect with OSDH

State health department office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5p.m., CST, Monday through Friday. Closed on all legal holidays. The mailing and street address is:

Oklahoma State Department of Health
1000 NE 10th
Oklahoma City, OK 73117

The general information numbers during these office hours are 405/271-5600, or 1-800-522-0203 (available 8a.m. to 5p.m CST).

Birth or Death certificate office hours are 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
For Birth & Death record questions e-mail: (your contact information required.)

Payments are accepted at the cashier windows between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Other department numbers reachable during these office hours may be found by clicking on the link for the specific program area.

Local county health department address and phone list:
State Of Oklahoma County Health Departments.


Press & Media Information

Open Records Requests

Questions regarding Open Records Request should be sent to:

To Report A Disease or Outbreak

Call the Communicable Disease Division Epidemiologist-on-Call at (405) 271-4060.
This is a 24 hours / 7 days a week number where an Epidemiologist-on-Call is available for communicable disease consultations for healthcare providers and the general public.
Acute Disease Service

For Public Health Emergencies, Including Suspected Terrorism Events

Call the Emergency Preparedness and Response Service (EPRS) at (405) 271-0900.
This is a 24 hours / 7 days a week number where a EPRS representative is on call and will respond immediately.

Oklahoma State Department of Health Hotlines

State health department help lines and 1-800 information lines,
either operated after regular office hours, or having the capability
for a caller to leave a message:
Oklahoma State Department of Health Hotlines

Other State Help Hotlines

The 2-1-1 Oklahoma network is a confidential, free, three-digit number that connects people with information about critical social services. It is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

OSDH Comment/Complaint Forms

  • For complaints regarding food service, HMO's, long term care, medical facilities, nurse aides, nursing homes and all other general comments or complaints use the OSDH Comment/Complaint Form.
  • For Long Term Care Complaints, you may also e-mail
  • For Medical Facilities Services Complaints, which includes: Hospitals, Home Care Agencies, Hospices, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Dialysis Units, and other non-long term care facilities please e-mail:

For investigations or review of generic service complaints, misuse of state property or funds by an employee, complaints for which no grievance can be filed, allegations of fraud, waste, abuse, mismanagement, misconduct and failure to follow established procedures use the Office of Accountability Systems Complaint Form.

OSDH by E-mail

For general questions, comments, or to report problems with the OSDH web,

Other e-mail addresses may be found throughout the web site in program specific areas. E-mail sent to addresses found on this web site may not be seen for several days. Please be aware that it may take some time for us to receive an e-mail query and respond. Should you need immediate assistance please call one of the numbers above.

Back to Top