State Senator District 22 Special Election
Filing Period - December 7, 8, 9 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Special Election - Tuesday, February 9, 2021
General Election - Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Note: If a Special Primary Election is not necessary, the Special General Election will be held on February 9, 2021.
General Election - November 3, 2020
About The State Election Board
Established under the Constitution of the State of Oklahoma in 1907, the Oklahoma State Election Board is the administrative agency for the conduct of state elections and the oversight of the state's 77 county election boa
One-Stop Voter Shop!
- Confirm Your Voter Registration
- View a Sample Ballot
- Find Your Polling Place
- Request Absentee Ballots
- Change Your Address or Party Affiliation - And More!
- Register to Vote
- Apply for an Absentee Ballot
- 2020 Election Emergency Declarations
- August 25 Official Election Results
- 2020 Candidate Filings, Withdrawals and Contests
- Upcoming Elections
- 2020 Election Dates and Deadlines
- What is #TrustedInfo2020?
- Political Party Information
- NVRA Information
- Electronic (Online) Voter Registration
- Voter Registration Statistics
- Early Voting
- Military/Overseas Voters
- Proof of Identity for Voting
- County Election Boards
- Precinct Official Information
- Election Results
- Live Stream
Frequently Asked Questions
- I HAVE RECEIVED A STATE OF OKLAHOMA VOTER ADDRESS CONFIRMATION CARD IN THE MAIL. IS IT REALLY FROM THE STATE ELECTION BOARD?
- HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE IN OKLAHOMA?
- I AM REGISTERED AS INDEPENDENT (NO PARTY). CAN I VOTE IN PARTY PRIMARY ELECTIONS?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY NAME, ADDRESS OR POLITICAL AFFILIATION?
- WHY DO I HAVE TO SHOW PROOF OF IDENTITY TO VOTE?
- HOW DO I GET A REPLACEMENT VOTER ID CARD?
- HOW DO I GET AN ABSENTEE BALLOT?
- VIEW ALL FAQS . . .
Contact The State Election Board
OKLAHOMA STATE ELECTION BOARD
2300 N LINCOLN BLVD, ROOM G28
STATE CAPITOL BUILDING
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73105
PO BOX 53156
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73152
CONTACT US BY E-MAIL