2022 Candidate Lists
Candidate filings were compiled from Declarations of Candidacy accepted by the Oklahoma State Election Board and county election boards during the April 13-15, 2022 candidate filing period and are available for viewing or downloading through the OK Candidate Filing Portal. View state, federal, and county candidate filings.
CANDIDATE LISTS AND DECLARATIONS OF CANDIDACY
Search, print, and export data (PDF, XML, CSV) for candidates. Declarations of Candidacy are available for viewing and downloading for all candidates who filed with the Secretary of the State Election Board. Declarations of Candidacy for county candidates may be obtained by contacting the appropriate county election board.
The Official Candidate List Book is published every even-numbered year following candidate filing by the Secretary of the State Election Board and contains the list of candidates who filed for federal, state, legislative, judicial, and district attorney offices.
OFFICIAL CANDIDATE LIST BOOK
The Official Candidate List Book is a complete list of all candidates who filed with the Secretary of the State Election Board during the April 13-15, 2022 filing period. This list may contain candidates who have withdrawn from the election or have been stricken from the ballot as the result of a contest of candidacy.
In addition to the Official Candidate List Book, supplemental forms are published to include candidates who withdraw from the election during the designated period of time.
A candidate may withdraw from the Primary Election by filing a written notice with the Secretary of the State Election Board before 5:00 p.m. on the second business day following the close of the filing period.
The deadline to withdraw from the Runoff Primary Election is 5 p.m. the Friday following the Primary.
The deadline to withdraw from the General Election is 5 p.m. the Friday following the Runoff Primary.
A contest of candidacy list is also published, along with petitions, supplemental documents and the final decision of the State Election Board.
CONTESTS OF CANDIDACY
Any candidate who files with the Secretary of the State Election Board may contest the candidacy of any other candidate for the same office by filing a written petition with the Secretary of the State Election Board before 5:00 p.m. on the second business day following the close of the filing period.
Understanding the Information
- The five-digit number preceding each candidate's name is a unique, ascending serial number beginning with 00001 and assigned by the State Election Board to each Declaration of Candidacy as it is accepted. This number is only for office use.
- The letter "W," "T" or "F" immediately preceding each candidate's name indicates the day of the week (Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday) on which the candidate's Declaration of Candidacy was accepted.
- The number immediately following each candidate's name is the age of the candidate as of the day on which the candidate's Declaration of Candidacy was accepted, calculated from the date of birth shown on the Declaration of Candidacy.
- PDF formats of the candidate list show the candidate's address of residence, which may be different from the candidate's mailing address and may be insufficient for mailing purposes. Candidates' mailing addresses are included in the XML and CSV formats, as well as the web version. Mailing addresses are required on each candidate's Declaration of Candidacy.
- Phone numbers, email addresses, and websites are not required on the Declaration of Candidacy form - but if provided - can be accessed by viewing or downloading the Declaration of Candidacy form.