Skip to main content

Commercial driver licenses (CDLs), commercial learner permits (CLPs), and medical certificates have been extended by FMCSA until May 31, 2021, as long as they were not expired prior to March 1st, 2020.

Address Change

Oklahoma law requires the holder of a Oklahoma drivers license or a Oklahoma identification card to notify the Department of Public Safety, in writing, within ten (10) days, of any change in their mailing address, residential address, county of residence, or name change.

When reporting a change, you must provide both the old address and the new mailing address; both the old and new residential address or both the old and new counties of residence.

You may also report any new mailing address, residential address, or county of residence by mailing the notice of change to the Department of Public Safety at:

Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
Driver License Services
PO Box 11415
Oklahoma City, OK 73136-0415

Or visiting your local tag agent or the Department of Public Safety in person.

Last Modified on Oct 05, 2020
Back to Top