Skip to main content

Driver License

If your license is current or not expired more than 1 year and you are a US citizen with a Class D Driver License, you can go to any Motor License Agent (Tag Agent) and provided there are no issues they can renew your license. 

You can view a list of Motor License Agent locations here.

If you are in this country on Immigration Documents you must take the License along with your immigration documents to a Driver License Exam Site to initiate the renewal. 

A list of all Driver License Exam sites can be viewed here.

Once the Driver License Examiner has processed you they will provide you with a form that is taken to a Motor License Agent and they will renew the license.

Last Modified on Oct 13, 2020
Back to Top