Manslaughter or Negligent Homicide Conviction Resulting from the Use of a Motor Vehicle
47 O.S. Section 6-205(A)(1)
47 O.S. Section 6-212
Upon the receipt of a record of conviction for this offense, DPS shall suspend the driving privilege of the driver as follows:
- The first license revocation shall be for 1 year.
- The license revocation shall be for 3 years, if within the preceding five-year period as shown by the Department’s records there is another triggering prior revocation commenced.
To reinstate this type of Revocation, the driver must:
- Surrender any type of driver license or permit in their possession to DPS as directed in the Order of Revocation
- Serve the statutory period of one (1) or three (3) year period of revocation; and
- Pay the statutory fees in the amount of $300.00* to DPS.
*NOTE: The statutory fees required for reinstatement are dependent on the laws in effect at the time of the offense and are subject to change by the Legislature.