Failure to Pay for Gasoline Pumped into a Vehicle
Upon the receipt of a record of conviction for this offense, DPS shall suspend the driving privilege of the person as follows:
- The first license revocation for this conviction shall be for six (6) months.
- A second and subsequent revocation shall be for one (1) year.
To reinstate this type of action the driver must:
- Surrender any type of driver license or permit in their possession to DPS as directed in the Order of Revocation;
- Serve the statutory period of revocation; and
- Pay the statutory fees in the amount of $300.00* to DPS.
*NOTE: The statutory fees required for reinstatement are dependent on the laws in effect at the time of the offense and are subject to change by the Legislature.