This is a revocation stemming from a conviction for Driving Under the Influence with a blood or breath alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more.
- 1st DUI Revocation = 180 days
- 2nd DUI Revocation = 1 year
- 3rd DUI Revocation = 3 years
To reinstate this type of Order of Revocation, the driver must:
- Serve the statutory period of revocation (180 days, 1 year or 3 years) as described above;
- Attend a State approved Alcohol/Drug Assessment and complete all recommendations following the assessment. It may take up to twelve months to complete the requirement. Upon completion of all requirements, a completion certificate will be provided to you by the assessor. The driver must provide the completion certificate to the Driver Compliance Division of DPS;
- Pay the statutory fees in the amount of $315.00* to DPS.
*NOTE: The amount of statutory fees for reinstatement is dependent on the laws in effect at the time of the offense and are subject to change by the Legislature.