The simple, secure way to verify you
...and to jumpstart your REAL ID application.
Download the app today!
- Prove your identity and pay for your purchase from the same device at participating locations.
- Use it to scan and submit your documents for REAL ID, and spend less time at your in-person DPS appointment.
Note: It is required by law to present a physical driver license when requested by law enforcement and when boarding a plane.
- Mobile ID was developed to put security and privacy first.
- Safer than carrying your ID in your wallet, the Mobile ID app is secured using FaceID or TouchID. If your phone is lost or stolen, the use of fingerprint or face unlocking means only you can access the app – and your data.
- When you use your Mobile ID, your data is not stored or shared. It puts you in control by letting you decide which information you share with the help of special privacy views.
- Mobile ID lets you verify your age without having to expose sensitive data like your birth date, height, weight or address.
How do I get an Oklahoma Mobile ID?
Register your phone number
Scan your ID
Take a selfie
Set up app security and go
Using Mobile ID to apply for REAL ID
You can use your Mobile ID to jumpstart your REAL ID application by entering required data and using your phone to scan documents and submit them directly to DPS through the Mobile ID app. You finish off your application with a brief in-person visit. Doing this will reduce the duration of your appointment by up to 40% and help you make sure you have all the right documents so you don't have to make a repeat visit.
Open app and tap Apply for REAL ID
Select and scan each required document
Complete questionnaire and sign application
Verify your identity to receive confirmation
Visit DPS or Tag Agency with your scanned documents
How do I use my Mobile ID?
1. "Can I see some ID?"
Pull up your ID on your phone. Show the screen with your driver license on it ("IDs"), or the home ("Me") screen.
If needed, you can authenticate your Mobile ID by selecting "Certify". This will display a rotating emblem that follows your finger whlie moving across the screen.
2. "Can I scan your ID?"
1. Display the barcode from the back of your ID as it's shown under "IDs".
- OR -
Go to the "Me" screen and tap "Generate Privacy Code" to display a bar code only view.
3. "Can I scan your Mobile ID QR code?"
1. Open the Mobile app.
2. Go to the "Me" / home screen.
3. Tap the "Share" icon next to "Generate Privacy Code".
4. Present theQR code for scanning to initiate the connection with the verifying device.
5. Accept (or decline) the request to share information under "IDs".
When you want to order a drink at a restaurant, the server doesn't need to know your birth date, weight, eye color, or address - they only need to know you're legal. Privacy views allow you to share only relevant information.
Access privacy views by tapping the down arrow next to "Full information" at the top of the home screen.
Select a privacy view, e.g. Prove my age.
If you tap on "Generate Privacy Code", the barcode that shows up contains only the information from the privacy view, in this case that you're 21+.
Join the Oklahoma Mobile ID Adopters Program!
Become an Oklahoma Mobile ID Adopter and join the growing list of businesses and state agencies that accept the digital credential. Vendors can accept the Mobile ID with confidence, as information on the digital ID can be verified against what is on file with the Department of Public Safety (DPS) and will always be accurate and up-to-date.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find what you are looking for, please send an email to MobileIDHelp@us.idemia.com or call 1 (844) 543-9721.