Skip to main content

All driver license services, including issuance, renewals, reinstatements, and disability placards, are now operated by Service Oklahoma. Visit for more information or call 405-522-7000.

Common Reasons for Suspension

  1. If I don't pay my Child Support, will that effect my driving privilege?

    • Yes, it may. Failure to pay child support is a ground for having your driving privilege revoked in Oklahoma.

  2. My minor child has dropped out of school. Will my child's driving privilege be suspended?

    • Quite possibly. If the child is under the age of 18, and has ten (10) consecutive days or parts of days of unexcused absences, or has fifteen (15) days or parts of days total unexcused absences during a single semester, their school may request cancellation of their driver's license.
Last Modified on Oct 05, 2020
Back to Top