Skip to main content

Secondary Proof of Identification for any Person

For original, renewal or replacement of a driver license or identification card, one of the following must be present:

  • Any primary proof of identification listed above, which is not used as the primary ID for a U.S. citizen
  • For any person under the age of 18, an affidavit signed by the parent or legal guardian
  • Photo identification card issued by one of the following:
  • Oklahoma public, private, or parochial secondary school
  • Oklahoma institution of higher education
  • Oklahoma technology center school
  • Oklahoma employer
  • Oklahoma gun permit
  • Pilot license
  • Oklahoma lifetime hunting or fishing license
  • Oklahoma voter identification card
  • Social Security card
  • Health insurance card
  • Motor vehicle registration or title
  • Marriage certificate
  • Separation or divorce judgment
  • High school, technology center school, college, or university diploma
  • Professional degree, certificate, or license
  • Deed or title to property in Oklahoma, including a burial plot deed
  • Health, life, or home insurance policy issued to the applicant
  • Automobile insurance policy or security verification form issued to the applicant
  • A valid U.S.D.O.T. health card, as required by 49 C.F.R. Part 391
  • Digital photograph comparison, if a Department-generated digital photograph is already on file with the Department
  • An identification document issued by the United States Armed Services; one of the following:
  • Military discharge (DD-214), unless specified not to be used for identification
  • Military identification card
  • Military dependent identification card
  • United States Bureau of Indian Affairs identification card or a Oklahoma tribal photo identification card which identifies the person and includes all the following information:
  • color photograph of the person
  • full legal name of the person
  • birth date of the person
  • signature of the person
  • signature of person who verifies records
  • tribal seal
  • Out-of-state driver license
Last Modified on Oct 05, 2020
Back to Top