John Lilley Correctional Center (JLCC) is a minimum-security prison for men located just east of Boley on Oklahoma Highway 62. The facility's buildings are holdovers from its past as a sanitarium built in 1923 for African-Americans suffering from tuberculosis. Later, it was the State Training School for Negro Boys (later the Boley State School for Boys).
The State Legislature closed the school in 1983 and gave it to ODOC, which converted it into a prison. Today, it houses many of the state’s elderly and physically-challenged inmates, and has a capacity of more than 800 inmates.
JLCC is named for the school’s first superintendent, John H. Lilley, whose dedication to, and love for, its children was widely known. Lilley, who died in 1933 after a car accident, is buried next to the facility’s entrance.