BOC Agenda for March 12, 2015
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
3400 N Martin Luther King Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
March 12, 2015
Members of the Board of Corrections will be dining together before the Board meeting.
No business will be conducted during this time period.
The next regular meeting of the Board of Corrections is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 9, 2015, at Davis Correctional Facility in Holdenville, Oklahoma.
Updated on 3/2/2015 6:23:22 PM
- Call to Order and Roll Call - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Old Business - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Discussion and Approval of Board of Corrections Meeting Minutes (Regular Meeting on February 12, 2015) - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Director’s Comments with Possible Discussion (Year-end Review) - Robert Patton, Director
- Discussion and Approval of Board Policies (P-050100, Emergency Plans for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections and P-150500, Eight Year, System-wide Capital Improvement Program) - Robert Patton, Director
- Monthly Update and Discussion of Agency Budget - Ashlee Clemmons, Chief Administrator, Business Services
- Discussion and Approval of Budget Fund Transfer - Ashlee Clemmons, Chief Administrator, Business Services
- Update and Discussion of Offender Population - Laura Pitman, Ph.D., Division Manager, Field Support
- Update and Discussion of Legislative Initiatives - Marilyn Davidson, Executive Assistant
- Committee Reports - Committee Chairs
Audit/Finance – Chair Frazier Henke, Members Gene Haynes and Michael Roach
Female Offender – Chair Linda Neal, Members Frazier Henke and Earnest Ware
Public Policy/Public Affairs – Chair Earnest Ware, Members Gene Haynes and Frazier Henke
Population/Private Prisons – Chair Linda Neal and Member Michael Roach
Executive – Chair Kevin Gross, Members Linda Neal and Michael Roach
- New Business - Kevin Gross, Chair
“Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.” 25 O.S. § 311.A.9.
- Announcements - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Adjournment - Kevin Gross, Chair