BOC Agenda for January 8, 2015
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
3400 N Martin Luther King Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
January 8, 2015
Members of the Board of Corrections will be dining together before the Board meeting.
No business will be conducted during this time period.
The next regular meeting of the Board of Corrections is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 12, 2015, at John Lilley Correctional Center in Boley, Oklahoma.
Updated on 12/31/2014 1:55:14 PM
- Call to Order and Roll Call - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Old Business - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Discussion and Approval of Board of Corrections Meeting Minutes (Regular Meeting on December 4, 2014) - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Director’s Comments with possible discussion on the following Employee Awards and Training Event, Upcoming Executions, Meeting with Commissioner Terri White to Discuss Joint Concerns and Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Audits) - Robert Patton, Director
- Discussion and Approval of Board Policy (P-110100, Uniform Personnel Standards) - Robert Patton, Director
- Agency Budget Update with Possible Discussion - Ashlee Clemmons, Chief Administrator, Business Services
- Discussion and Approval of Average Daily Rate Per Inmate - Ashlee Clemmons, Chief Administrator, Business Services
- Population Update with Possible Discussion - Laura Pitman, Ph.D., Division Manager, Field Support
- Discussion and Approval of Facility Capacity Changes/Modifications - Laura Pitman, Ph.D., Division Manager, Field Support
- Committee Reports - Committee Chairs
Audit/Finance – Chair Steve Burrage, Members Gene Haynes and Michael Roach
Female Offender – Chair Linda Neal, Members Frazier Henke and Earnest Ware
Public Policy/Public Affairs – Chair Earnest Ware, Members Gene Haynes and Frazier Henke
Population/Private Prisons – Chair Linda Neal, Members Steve Burrage and Michael Roach
Executive – Chair Kevin Gross, Members Linda Neal and Michael Roach
- New Business - Kevin Gross, Chair
“Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.” 25 O.S. § 311.A.9.
- Announcements - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Approval to Adjourn for Executive Session - David Cincotta, General Counsel
Discussion of Investigation:
Suicide of John Broadway #447953 (IG 14-0239)
Homicide of Eric Grimm #524903 (IG 14-0241)
Discussion of Pending Litigation:
Oklahoma Observer et al v. Patton et al,Western
District Court, case number 2014-CV-00905
Warner et al v. Gross et al, Oklahoma Western
District Court, case number 2014-CV-00665
“Confidential communications between a public body and its attorney concerning a pending investigation, claim, or action if the public body, with the advice of its attorney, determines that disclosure will seriously impair the ability of the public body to process the claim or conduct a pending investigation, litigation, or proceeding in the public interest.” 25 O.S. § 307.B.4.
- Approval to Return from Executive Session - David Cincotta, General Counsel
- Adjournment - Kevin Gross, Chair