BOC Agenda for February 4, 2016
Lawton Correctional Facility
8607 SE Flower Mound Road
February 4, 2016
Members of the Board of Corrections will be dining together before the Board meeting.
No business will be conducted during this time period.
The next regular meeting of the Board of Corrections is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 3, 2016, at the Oklahoma Department of Corrections in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Updated on 1/27/2016 2:59:20 PM
- Call to Order and Roll Call - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Welcome/Remarks - Hector Rios, Warden, Lawton Correctional Facility
- Old Business - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Discussion and Approval of Board of Corrections Meeting Minutes, Regular Meeting on January 7, 2016 - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Comments from Director with Possible Discussion - Joe M. Allbaugh, Director
- Recognition of Staff - Terri Watkins, Director, Internal/External Communications
- Discussion and Approval of Board of Corrections Policy (P-100100, Employee Development Standards) - Joe M. Allbaugh, Director
- Monthly Update and Discussion of FY 2016 Agency Budget - Ashlee Clemmons, Chief Administrator, Business Services
- Quarterly Update and Discussion of Financial Internal Audits (FY 2016, 1st Quarter) - Gharzuddin Baksh, Auditor IV, Auditing and Compliance
- Update and Discussion of Offender Population - Laura Pitman, Ph.D., Division Manager, Field Support
- Update and Discussion of Legislative Initiatives - Marilyn Davidson, Legislative Liaison
- Committee Reports - Committee Chairs
Audit/Finance – Chair Frazier Henke, Members Gene Haynes and Michael Roach
Female Offender – Chair Irma Newburn, Members Frazier Henke and Todd Holder
Public Policy/Affairs – Chair Gene Haynes, Members Adam Luck and Irma Newburn
Population/Private Prisons – Chair Michael Roach, Members Todd Holder and Adam Luck
Executive – Chair Kevin Gross, Members Michael Roach and Frazier Henke
- New Business - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Announcements - Kevin Gross, Chair
- Approval to Adjourn for Executive Session (Discussion of Pending Litigation: State of Oklahoma, et al. v. FCC, et al, US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, case number 16-9503) - David Cincotta, General Counsel
“Confidential communications between a public body and its attorney concerning a pending investigation, claim, or action if the public body, with the advice of its attorney, determines that disclosure will seriously impair the ability of the public body to process the claim or conduct a pending investigation, litigation, or proceeding in the public interest.” 25 O.S. § 307.B.4.
- Approval to Return from Executive Session - David Cincotta, General Counsel
- Adjournment - Kevin Gross, Chair