Inclement Weather Updates
Below are updates by Oklahoma health department regions concerning closures of COVID-19 vaccine POD locations due to inclement weather. We will continue to provide updates as they come in from regional health departments.
- Oklahoma City County Health Department
- Visit VaxOKC.com to search for available appointments for Oklahoma County residents. If the clinics are rescheduled because of weather, patients can expect to hear from the partnering hospital and/or OCCHD. Clinics canceled by the hospital or OCCHD will be rescheduled to a later date. If someone cancels their own appointment, a new appointment is not guaranteed.
- Tulsa County Health Department
- More information regarding vaccine availability in Tulsa County can be found at tulsa-health.org/COVIDvaccine.
- REGION 1 – (Beaver, Cimarron, Custer, Dewey, Ellis, Harper, Roger Mills, Texas, Woods and Woodward Counties)
- REGION 2 - (Alfalfa, Blaine, Canadian, Garfield, Grant, Kingfisher, Logan and Major Counties)
- REGION 3 – (Creek, Kay, Lincoln, Noble, Osage, Payne and Pawnee Counties)
- REGION 4 - (Craig, Delaware, Mayes, Nowata, Ottawa, Rogers, Wagoner and Washington Counties)
- REGION 5 - (Beckham, Caddo, Comanche, Cotton, Greer, Harmon, Jackson, Kiowa, Tillman and Washita Counties)
- REGION 6 - (Cleveland, Grady, Hughes, McClain, Pottawatomie and Seminole Counties)
- REGION 7 - (Adair, Cherokee, Haskell, McIntosh, Muskogee, Okfuskee, Okmulgee and Sequoyah Counties)
- REGION 8 - (Carter, Garvin, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc and Stephens Counties)
- REGION 9 - (Atoka, Bryan, Coal, Choctaw, Latimer, Le Flore, McCurtain, Pittsburg and Pushmataha Counties)