SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 2/9/2023
- As of this advisory, there are 1,278,295 total cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- 371 is today's 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- Provisional Death Count (CDC/NCHS): 17,767
- Register online to receive a notification when you're eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccinefinder.org.
- For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/covid19.html.
- In today's Situation Update, we are including a link to two hospital capacity reports, one outlining the number and percent of Unoccupied Adult ICU beds by region, and the other the number and percent of Unoccupied Adult Inpatient Beds by region. We want to emphasize this is a point in time count reported by hospitals to HHS. Hospital capacity numbers change on an hourly basis depending upon admissions and discharges. This data is self-reported by hospitals. Data are subject to change as facilities enter and/or update their responses. This document will be updated on our website daily Monday-Friday to align with the release of the Situation Update.
- The weekly Oklahoma COVID-19 Epidemiology & Surveillance Report for January 29-February 4, 2022 is now available.
- Schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccines.gov.
- Weekly Epidemiology & Surveillance Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- For more information, visit Oklahoma.gov/COVID19.
|COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|New Cases 7 Day Average||371|
|New Cases Week of 1/29 - 2/4||2,600|
|Provisional Death Count (CDC/NHS)
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed
|Recent 3 day Ave. Hospitalizations|
|Region 1 (NW)||8 (0)|
|Region 2 (NE)||10 (1)|
|Region 3 (SW)||35 (4)|
|Region 4 (EC)||6 (1)|
|Region 5 (SE)||11 (1)|
|Region 6 (Central)||16 (3)|
|Region 7 (Tulsa)||55 (14)|
|Region 8 (OKC)||102 (15)|
|Other Types of Facilities|
|Focus Facilities||16 (1)|
|Tribal Facilities||3 (0)|
|Other Facilities Total||19 (1)|
*Includes 25 hospitalizations in pediatric beds.
**Focus, Rehabilitation and Tribal Facilities numbers are not assigned to a specific region as their patient populations reside across the state. Information provided through survey of Oklahoma hospitals as reported to HHS as of the time of this report. Response rate affects data. Facilities may update previously reported information as necessary.
The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2023-2-9 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.