SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 05/26/2021
- As an ongoing effort to investigate and reconcile backlog of COVID-19 related deaths, there will be an increase of 373 deaths to our OSDH death count.
- This week, 44 Oklahoma county is in the"yellow" risk level, and 33 are in the "green" risk level for the COVID-19 Risk Level System. OSDH continues to monitor closely the statewide hospitalization trends for COVID-19.
- Moving forward, the COVID-19 Risk Level System will be updated every Wednesday in the Situation Update at 11:00 a.m. This week’s map can be seen in this update below the test results chart.
- As OSDH continues to meet with stakeholders across the state, the COVID-19 Alert Map is subject to further revisions as science and public health guidance advances with the ongoing pandemic. As of this advisory, there are 452,496 (119 new today) cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- 146 is today's 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- Today's Provisional Death Count (CDC/NCHS): 8,436
- Additional hospitalization data can be found in the Hospital Tiers report.
- Register online to receive a notification when you're eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccinefinder.org.
- For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/covid19.html.
|COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|New Cases 7 day Average||146|
|Provisional Death Count (CDC/NHS)||8,436|
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed
|Recent 3 day Ave. Hospitalizations|
|Region 1 (NW)||3 (0)|
|Region 2 (NE)||5 (2)|
|Region 3 (SW)||10 (2)|
|Region 4 (EC)||3 (0)|
|Region 5 (SE)||3 (2)|
|Region 6 (Central)||9 (5)|
|Region 7 (Tulsa)||39 (11)|
|Region 8 (OKC)||58 (23)|
|Other Types of Facilities|
|Focus Facilities||6 (0)|
|Rehabilitation Facilities||0 (0)|
|Tribal Facilities||3 (0)|
|Other Facilities Total||9 (0)|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2021-05-26 at 7:00 a.m.
Oklahoma COVID-19 Risk Level System
COVID-19 Risk Level System
As of May 25, 2021
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.