SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 07/13/2021
- Data shown are preliminary and subject to change as additional information is obtained.
- 364 is today's 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- As of 07/12/2021 Provisional Death Count (CDC/NCHS): 8,641
- Register online to receive a notification when you're eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccinefinder.org.
- For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/covid19.html.
|COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|New Cases 7 day Average||364
|Provisional Death Count (CDC/NHS) (As of 07/12/2021)
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed
|Recent 3 day Ave. Hospitalizations|
|Region 1 (NW)||6 (4)|
|Region 2 (NE)||23 (8)|
|Region 3 (SW)||18 (2)|
|Region 4 (EC)||10 (3)|
|Region 5 (SE)||7 (3)|
|Region 6 (Central)||16 (7)|
|Region 7 (Tulsa)||95 (38)|
|Region 8 (OKC)||60 (18)|
|Other Types of Facilities|
|Focus Facilities||3 (2)|
|Rehabilitation Facilities||0 (0)|
|Tribal Facilities||8 (0)|
|Other Facilities Total||11 (2)|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2021-07-13 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.