SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 02/08/2021
- As of this advisory, there are 404,994 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- 2,018 is today's 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- There are 4 additional deaths identified to report.
- One in Cleveland County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Creek County, one female in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Le Flore County, one female in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Oklahoma County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- There are 3,817 total deaths in the state.
- Additional hospitalization data can be found in the Hospital Tiers report, published evenings Monday through Friday.
- For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/covid19.html.
|COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (As of 02/05/21)
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (As of 02/05/21)||3,269,963|
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed Facility Hospitalizations (As of 02/05/21)||917|
|Other Types of Facilities Hospitalizations (As of 02/05/21)||98
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations
|Total Cumulative Deaths
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2021-02-08 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.