OSDH Weekly Epidemiology Report: 12/01/2021
- The weekly Oklahoma COVID-19 Weekly Report for November 21-27, 2021 is now available.
- Oklahoma’s current trend with new positive cases continues to reflect community transmission, which can be reduced by getting the COVID-19 vaccine, keeping 6 feet of physical distance from others, wearing face coverings when around individuals from outside the household, avoiding touching your face, and regular hand-washing.
- Oklahoma currently ranks 17th in the cumulative incidence (per 100,000 persons) of reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S.
- It is critical for Oklahomans to seek out testing, with or without symptoms. Diagnostic testing is freely available to all Oklahomans, and we continue to improve our ability to find and diagnose COVID-19 cases through our contact tracing efforts. If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, a public health worker may try to contact you; the need to adhere to instructions to quarantine and isolate remain critically important.
- Schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccines.gov.
- Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- For more information, visit Oklahoma.gov/COVID19.