SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 05/30/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 6,418 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are five additional deaths; none occurred in the past 24 hours, all died between May 23-May 28.
- One in Oklahoma County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- Three in Tulsa County, two males in the 65 and older age group and one female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in McCurtain County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 334 total deaths in the state.
- This week's Oklahoma COVID-19 Weekly Report is now available. Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||6,418|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||186,700|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||194,496|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||985|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||334|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-05-30 at 7:00 a.m.