SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 05/27/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 6,229 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are four additional deaths; zero of them occurred in the past 24 hours all died between March 25-May 25.
- Two in Tulsa County, one male in the 65 and older age group and one female in the 65 and older age group.
- Two in Washington County, both females in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 322 total deaths in the state.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||6,229|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||172,409|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||179,842|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||962|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||322|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-05-27 at 7:00 a.m.