SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 05/26/2020
- As of this advisory, the State of Oklahoma has reported a total of 6,137 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19. Since our last Situation Report, the following number of positive cases were published daily at coronavirus.health.ok.gov:
- Saturday – 111 new positives for a total of 5,960
- Sunday – 77 new positives for a total of 6,037
- Monday – 53 new positives for a total of 6,090
- Tuesday – 47 new positives for a total of 6,137
- There are seven additional deaths; zero of them occurred in the past 24 hours all died between May 22-May 24.
- Two in Oklahoma County, one male in the 65 and older age group and one female in the 65 and older age group.
- Three in Tulsa County, one male in the 65 and older age group, one female in the 65 and older age group and one male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Grady County, a female in the 36-49 age group.
- One in Jackson County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 318 total deaths in the state.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||6,137|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (as of 5/22)||153,804|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (as of 5/22)||160,903|
|**Currently Hospitalized (as of 5/22)||174|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||941|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||318|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-05-26 at 7:00 a.m.