SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 05/16/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 5,237 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are three additional deaths; none of them occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between April 30-May 13.
- One in Oklahoma County, a male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Caddo County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Cleveland County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 288 total deaths in the state.
- This week's Oklahoma COVID-19 Weekly Report is now available. Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||5,237|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||117,807|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||123,954|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||878|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||288|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-05-16 at 7:00 a.m.