SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 05/15/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 5,086 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There is one additional death; it occurred in the past 24 hours.
- One in Washington County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 285 total deaths in the state.
- Today's weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report will include data on antibody testing in the state. Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||5,086|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||112,755|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||118,751|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||863|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||1|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||285|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-05-15 at 7:00 a.m.