SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 05/06/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 4,201 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are six additional deaths; one of them occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between May 2-May 4.
- Four in Oklahoma County, three females in the 65 and older age group and a male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Cleveland County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Creek County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 253 total deaths in the state.
- The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) would like to mark National Nurses Day by thanking all the hard-working nurses for their continued dedication during the COVID-19 pandemic. The complete news release on National Nurses Day can be found here.
- A list of COVID-19 testing sites in the state can be found here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||4,201|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||78,689|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||83,401|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||784|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||1|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||253|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-05-06 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.