SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 03/15/2020
- Three additional individuals have tested positive for COVID-19. The cases are in Cleveland, Payne and Tulsa counties. There are currently seven cases in Oklahoma.
- County health officials are working with each case to determine close contacts and any further need for testing.
- Moving forward, the CDC is no longer confirming presumptive positive cases. All positive cases reported in the Oklahoma State Department of Health public health laboratory will stand as confirmed.
- We continue to work with health care providers and are testing individuals who are recommended for testing by a provider.
- The COVID-19 hotline is open Sunday from Noon-6 p.m. The number is 877-215-8336.
|County||COVID-19 Cases by County|
|Age Group, Years||COVID-19 Cases*|
|Age Range||20-69 yrs|
|County||COVID-19 Cases by Gender|
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 3/15/2020