SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 06/01/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 6,573 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are no additional deaths.
- There are 334 total deaths in the state.
- The OSDH announced today that its COVID-19 data tracker, located at coronavirus.health.ok.gov, will continue reporting active and recovered COVID-19 cases by county only, as permitted by State law, and the agency will no longer be able to publish COVID-19 data by city, zip code, or by long-term care and nursing home facility due to the State’s Catastrophic Emergency Declaration expiring on May 31, 2020. For more information on this change, please click here.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||6,573|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (As of 5/29)||186,700|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (As of 5/29)||194,496|
|**Currently Hospitalized (As of 5/29)||154|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||986|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||334|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-06-01 at 7:00 a.m.