OSDH Weekly Epidemiology Report
- Today's weekly Oklahoma COVID-19 Weekly Report is now available.
- Oklahoma currently ranks 39th in the number of total reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S. and 42nd in the cumulative incidence (per 100,000 persons) of reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S.
- It is critical for Oklahomans to seek out testing, with or without symptoms. Since COVID-19 was first introduced in Oklahoma, testing availability has radically improved and the State’s hospital surge plan remains activated. Diagnostic testing is freely available to all Oklahomans and we continue to improve our ability to find and diagnose COVID-19 cases. The need to follow social distancing guidelines, wear a mask, wash hands often, and adhere to instructions to quarantine and isolate remain critically important.
- Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Tests Performed & Percent Positive (Cumulative Totals)
Positive tests as a percent of total tests.