SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 07/10/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 19,092 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are 6 additional deaths; none occurred in the past 24 hours.
- One in Garvin County, male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in McCurtain County, male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Muskogee County, male in the 65 or older age group.
- Three in Tulsa County, two males and one female in the 65 or older age group.
- There are 416 total deaths in the state.
- The Oklahoma State Department of Health announces the Oklahoma COVID-19 Alert System; a four-tiered risk measurement tool with corresponding color categories that identify the current COVID-19 risk level. This tool offers the public and local elected officials an easy way to recognize each county’s risk level. OSDH will update the alert system every Friday in the 11AM Situation Update based on a 7-day rolling average of new cases.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||19,092|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||391,982|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||414,197|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||1,949|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||416|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-07-10 at 7:00 a.m.
Oklahoma COVID-19 Alert System
As of 2020-07-08