SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 07/08/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 17,893 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are three additional deaths; none occurred in the past 24 hours.
- One in Kay County, male in the 50 - 64 age group.
- One in Oklahoma County, female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Tulsa County, male in the 65 or older age group.
- There are 407 total deaths in the state.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||17,893|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||376,930|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||397,647|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||1,804|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||407|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-07-08 at 7:00 a.m.