OSDH Weekly Epidemiology Report
- Today's weekly Oklahoma COVID-19 Weekly Report is now available.
- Oklahoma currently ranks 36th in the number of total reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S. and 41st in the cumulative incidence (per 100,000 persons) of reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S.
- The percentage increase reflects the number of deaths reported out during the week irrespective of when the deaths transpired. It is important we look to the cumulative case fatality rate, which is noted on page 6 and demonstrates that COVID-related deaths in Oklahoma remain lower than what was observed early on and remains lower than the national trend.
- It is critical for Oklahomans to seek out testing, with or without symptoms. Diagnostic testing is freely available to all Oklahomans, and we continue to improve our ability to find and diagnose COVID-19 cases through our contact tracing efforts. If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, a public health worker may try to contact you; the need to adhere to instructions to quarantine and isolate remain critically important.
- Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
Positive tests as a percent of total tests.