SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 08/21/2020
- This week, there are 3 additional counties in the “orange” risk zone. OSDH continues to monitor closely the statewide hospitalization trends for COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 Alert map is updated every Friday in the Situation Update. This week’s map can be seen in this update below the test results chart.
- As OSDH continues to meet with stakeholders across the state, the COVID-19 Alert Map is subject to further revisions as science and public health guidance advances with the ongoing pandemic.
- Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to provide updated COVID-19 numbers at this time. Updated data will be available on our dashboard at coronavirus.health.ok.gov as soon as possible.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
Oklahoma COVID-19 Alert System
COVID-19 Alert Map
As of August 20, 2020
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.