SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 04/29/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 3,473 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are seven additional deaths; three of them occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between April 16-April 26.
- Two in Oklahoma County, a male in the 65 and older age group and a male in the 36-49 age group.
- One in Tulsa County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Garvin County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Kay County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Muskogee County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Washington County, a male in the 50-64 age group.
- There are 214 total deaths in the state.
- On Tuesday, Governor Kevin Stitt called for all COVID testing locations and providers to expand access to all Oklahomans who desire to be tested, even without demonstrating symptoms.
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing is now available at the Oklahoma Health Center in coordination with the University of Oklahoma. If you are experiencing symptoms, call 405-271-7774 to make an appointment. More information can be found here.
- A list of COVID-19 testing sites in the state can be found here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||3,473|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||57,794|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||61,619|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||703|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||3|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||214|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-04-29 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.