SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 04/22/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 2,894 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are six additional deaths; two occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between April 5-April 20.
- One in Caddo County, a female in the age group of 65 and older.
- One in Cleveland County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Cotton County, a female in the age group of 65 and older.
- One in Rogers County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Washington County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Pittsburg County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 170 total deaths in the state.
- A list of COVID-19 testing sites in the state can be found here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||2,894|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||43,019|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||46,122|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||608|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||2|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||170|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-04-22 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.