SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 04/12/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 1,970 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are an additional two deaths:
- Two in Tulsa County, both males in the 50-64 age group.
- There are 96 total deaths in the state.
- The number of total cumulative negative specimens and the total cumulative number of specimens to date reported below are compiled through the Executive Order reports submitted to the governor. These reports are not submitted on the weekend, and therefore, those numbers found in this report will be updated this week. All other numbers listed in this report are current.
- Families are encouraged to celebrate the holiday weekend and spring festivities virtually, avoiding large gatherings, in order to comply with social distancing guidelines and avoid the spread of COVID-19.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens||20,790|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||22,511|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||453|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-04-12 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.