SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19 04/08/2020
- As of this advisory, there are 1,524 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are an additional 12 deaths:
- Four in Oklahoma County: two males and two females older than 65.
- Two in Cleveland County, a male in the 36-49 age group and a male older than 65.
- Two in Tulsa County, both males older than 65.
- One in Adair County, a female older than 65.
- One in Greer County, a female older than 65.
- One in Kay County, a male older than 65.
- One in Wagoner County, a male older than 65.
- There are 79 total deaths in the state.
- The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) continues to process the more than 12,000 negative COVID-19 test results received from private labs dating back to February; they are not reflected in this report.
- The OSDH is coordinating deliveries of testing supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE) to county health departments conducting testing sites. Find the list of testing sites here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||390|
*Negative testing results are only from the State Public Health Laboratory and do not include private laboratory negative results.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-04-08 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.