Date: August 1 and 2, 2022
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Day 1 Address: Tulsa Convention Center, 100 Civic Center, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Day 2 Address: TBD
Registration – Registration is $75 for the 2 day conference. This year early bird registration is until July 12. The price will be $100 after July 12.
- Oklahoma Summit Registration $75 (K-12 schools CAN use 412 money for registration only)
- STEM Division Fee $35 (K-12 schools CAN use 412 money for registration only)
- ACTE National Dues: $80*
- OkACTE Dues: $60*
- STEM OkACTE Dues: $25*
*Professional organization dues NOT required - 412 funds cannot be used
PO should be made out to:
2801 N Lincoln Blvd, Suite 130
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Day 1 Oklahoma Summit Information
Location: Tulsa Convention Center
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103
STEM OkACTE STEM Divisional Meeting Agenda here.
Breakout Session Schedule and Descriptions here.
Day 2 Oklahoma Summit Information
Tulsa, Ok 74103
- Agenda and Breakout Session Descriptions
- Breakout Session Schedule
Oklahoma Summit participation is a required conference for all CareerTech teachers each year.