Skip to main content

Adult Education & Family Literacy

Are you interested in earning your high school equivalency (HSE) diploma?

Individuals can take the GED or HiSET to earn the state’s official high school equivalency diploma, a credential issued by the Oklahoma Department of Education.

Do you need a copy of your diploma or transcript?

Oklahoma AEFL partners with DiplomaSender to issue and maintain high school equivalency (HSE) records. You can visit their website or call (855) 313-5799.

Are you interested in enrolling in an Adult Education & Family Literacy class?

Oklahoma AEFL has local providers throughout the state. These programs are free or low-cost programs that may be able to provide you with adult education, literacy, English language acquisition, employment preparation, and more.

Are you a local Adult Education & Family Literacy provider?

You can find information on CTIMS, LACES, finance, forms, policies, procedures, upcoming events, and resources on our webpage.

Last Modified on Jul 01, 2022