Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Professional Development
The Professional Development Division is a one-stop provider for diversity, equity and inclusion training, skill building and strategic planning for Oklahoma’s Tech Centers and high school CTE feeder programs. These initiatives are designed and facilitated by Dr. Steven Aragon, Equity/Diversity Specialist and include topics such as:
- Cultural awareness, understanding, and sensitivity
- Understanding and recognizing unconscious bias
- Interacting and working with multiple generations
- Mental health awareness
- Understanding diversity beyond race
- Civil Rights - Title IX, Human Trafficking, Sex Trafficking
- Restorative Justice
These professional development initiatives focus on classroom instruction, policy development or strategic planning applications depending on the audience. They can range from awareness/overview sessions to more in-depth training, planning and consulting. Additionally, any initiative can be tailored based on your specific needs and requests.
For more information, contact:
Steven R. Aragon, Ph.D.
Leadership & Professional Development